- Potatoes – 2 big
- Black pepper, Cumin seeds & Turmeric powder – 1 teaspoon each coarsely ground
- Ginger & Garlic paste – 1 teaspoon each
- Plain flour & Lemon juice – 1 tablespoon each
- Sesame seeds – 3 tablespoon
- Oil – 5 tablespoon Salt – to taste
Boil, peel & cut potatoes in cubes.Mix together all the ingredients & marinate potato in this mixture for an hour.Sprinkle sesame seeds & mix well.Heat oil in a wok & saute potato along with the marinade. Cover & let it cook for 15 – 20 minutes, stirring every 5 minutes gently to ensure that pieces do not break. Please note: Add little oil during marination. Preparing in olive oil gives extra taste.