Have you put up your Christmas tree? Do you hear the choir already? Is it time to pack those gifts? Looking for some inspiration and motivation to make this Christmas fantastic? Looking for the best Christmas recipes to make your holiday sparkle?
Every moment of the Christmas season is worth celebrating, from parties and potlucks. It’s that time of the year, when you’ll be packed with parties, dinners or even barbecues and chill out days & nights. These are great times to enjoy yourself, with your friends & family.
We've got you covered with starters, dinners, sweets and festive drinks to make the holiday pop. This booklet has everything you need to make this your best Christmas feast ever!
Plan and make the perfect traditional Christmas dinner menu, with MariasMenu! Make merry with a choice of starters, main, side dishes and desserts – whiz up a feast for kings and queens.
Take the stress out of Christmas with our 50+1 favourite recipes, with really tempting photos. See for yourself…
Choose from our collection of mouthwatering, super simple, easy and delicious Christmas recipes that over 125,000 smart cooks love:
- 5 mouthwatering dessert recipes that are perfect for serving during your Christmas or New Year Eve celebrations.
- 5 unbelievable mutton recipes to tickle your taste buds.
- 5 tasty chicken recipes that you can prepare in no time.
- 5 beef recipes that will make any Keralite drool.
- 5 simple vegetarian recipes that even non-veggies will love.
- 5 succulent fish recipes that will make you
- 5 rich rice recipes that will go with anything, or by themselves.
- 5 kick off appetizers snacks that’ll leave your guests wanting more.
- 5 luxurious continental / western recipes that will cause your friends envy… and last but not least;
- 5 cookie & treat recipes that are perfect for those special gifts you love to make and give with a homemade touch.
- PLUS ONE BONUS Recipe that Jose selected!
Save this to your device, and print as needed. Keep a copy of this booklet on your smartphone and you’ll never have to depend on a good internet connection when you want to make something for Christmas! Download everything in a handy printable ebook pdf format. There’s nothing like having a printed copy, smeared with love (and food).
Print friendly: Don't waste ink, you can print only the recipe pages!
- Screen friendly: View this
colorfulebooklet on any tablet or computer. PDF is amazing!
- Search friendly: Don't waste time searching all over the web. Get all the best in one place!
- Future updates FREE! Yes, if we update this booklet within the year, you'll get a copy absolutely free!
What are you waiting for?
Grab your copy of the Christmas (Xmas) Recipe eBooklet to serve up some delicious dishes!
Don't worry… click on