Here is the recipe…
- 6 slices Bread
- 1 small Onion (finely chopped)
- 1 tbsp Ginger
- 1/2 cup each Cabbage, Carrot & Beans (finely chopped)
- 1/2 cup Cooked & Minced Tuna
- 2 cubes Chicken taste maker (optional)
- 1 tsp Garam Masala
- 1-2 tsp Pepper powder
- Curry leaves
- 1/2 cup Breadcrumbs
- 1 Egg white
- Sprinkle some water over the bread slices and crumble them.
- Saute the ingredients listed from onion to curry leaves, in the given order till it becomes soft. Once it is cooled, combine the sauted ingredients with the crumbled bread slices.
- Take a small portion from this mix and roll it in finger shape. Repeat the procedure with the remaining mix.
- Add a tablespoon of water to the egg white & beat well. Dip each of the roll in egg white & coat with bread crumbs.
- Deep fry the finger rolls. Serve hot with tomato ketchup.