Here is the recipe…
- 6 slices Bread
- 1 small Onion (finely chopped)
- 1 tbsp Ginger
- 1/2 cup each Cabbage, Carrot & Beans (finely chopped)
- 1/2 cup Cooked & Minced Tuna
- 2 cubes Chicken taste maker (optional)
- 1 tsp Garam Masala
- 1-2 tsp Pepper powder
- Curry leaves
- 1/2 cup Breadcrumbs
- 1 Egg white
- Sprinkle some water over the bread slices and crumble them.
- Saute the ingredients listed from onion to curry leaves, in the given order till it becomes soft. Once it is cooled, combine the sauted ingredients with the crumbled bread slices.
- Take a small portion from this mix and roll it in finger shape. Repeat the procedure with the remaining mix.
- Add a tablespoon of water to the egg white & beat well. Dip each of the roll in egg white & coat with bread crumbs.
- Deep fry the finger rolls. Serve hot with tomato ketchup.
You can also use minced meat instead of tuna. If chicken tastemaker is added, no additional salt is required for the preparation.
Tried this recipe? Let others know by...mentioning @mariasmenu or tagging #mariasmenu
3 thoughts on “Finger Rolls”
Hi Maria ,
would like to know how many finger rolls can be made with the amount you have mentioned.
I think I got around 10-12 rolls with that qty.
hmm..This looks delicious…
BTW how was your India trip?Ente amma undu ivide ippol..I showed her your website and she was soo happy to see it..:))
What else is the news?
Comments are closed.