I was feeling too lazy to post this week. I’ve some posts in my drafts, but it’s not complete. I was thinking… what I could post without much effort ;) and here is the answer. There is no need for step by step pics or detailed instructions. All you have to do is assemble a few things! It cant get simpler than that.
This is ideal if you are hosting a party for a large group of people or if it’s a last min party and you really dont have time for elaborate starters. Forget all those reasons, this is something you can just pop in without feeling full or heavy. I’m not giving the quantities in the recipe. It basically depends on how many people you want to serve.
Shall we go and see how it’s done? Btw, I got the non veg idea from here and veg idea from one of my friends, Mamta. Thanks Mamta for this wonderful appetiser :)
- Savoury crackers – I used garlic and herb flavour
- Sliced pepperoni
- Sliced cheese
- Italian seasoning
- Savoury crackers
- Red, green and yellow capsicum – finely chopped
- Onion – finely chopped
- Coriander/mint leaves – finely chopped
- Chat masala
- Grated cheese
- Non Veg Canapes
- Top each cracker with 1 slice each pepperoni and cheese. Sprinkle with oregano.
- Place 8 topped crackers on microwaveable plate.
- Microwave on HIGH 10 to 15 sec. or until cheese begins to melt. Repeat with remaining topped crackers. Serve warm.
- Veg Canapes
- Combine together all chopped veggies. Place a small portion of this on each cracker. Sprinkle grated cheese and chat masala on each cracker. It’s ready to serve.