Here is the recipe..
- Cauliflower - 100 Gms
- Diced capsicum - 20 Gms Diced onion - 50 Gms
- Chopper ginger - 10 Gms Chopped garlic - 10 Gms Chopped green Chilly - 05 Gms
- Vegetable stock - 20 Ml
- Soya sauce -10 Ml
- Chopped coriander - 10 Gms Chopped spring onion - 10 Gms
- Salt - To Taste Vinegar - Dash
- Crushed pepper - As Required Corn starch - 10 Ml
- Oil - To FryFor frying the Cauliflower:
- Corn flour - 10 Gms Egg beaten - 1 Maida Plain flour - 20 Gms Gingergarlic paste - 10 Gms Salt - To Taste Oil - To Fry
- Make a batter with cornflour, egg, maida, ginger garlic paste, salt and water. Dip the cauliflower into the same & deep fry until golden brown.
- Heat oil & toss in the chopped ginger, garlic and green chilly. Saute well and toss in the diced or chopped onion and capsicum . Add the Soya sauce and vinegar and cook on low flame. Add the veg stock, bring to boil and add salt . Add the cornstarch and coriander and add the fried cauliflower. Simmer and serve. Garnish with chopped spring onion & carrots.