Here is the recipe:
Recipe source: Muffins Recipe Book by Australian Women's Weekly
- 2 cups Self raising flour (300gm)
- 2/3 cup Caster sugar (150gm)
- 2/3 cup White chocolate (120gm, finely chopped)
- 1 Egg
- 3/4 cup Buttermilk (180ml)
- 125 gms Unsalted butter (melted)
- 1 tsp Vanilla essence
- 1/2 cup Frozen raspberries (75gm)
- 1/2 cup Frozen blueberries (75gm)
- Preheat oven to 200 degree/400 F, 10 minutes before baking. Grease 12 hole (1/3 cup/80 ml) muffin pan. Combine flour, sugar and chocolate in large bowl. Stir in combined egg, buttermilk, butter and essence. Spoon mixture into prepared pan, top with berries, press down gently. Bake in the preheated oven for about 20 minutes. Serve dusted with sifted icing sugar, if desired.
As you can see in the picture I used only blueberries and adjusted the total quantity of berries accordingly. No need to defrost the frozen berries. I used Lindt classic white chocolate for this recipe. I used buttermilk & egg at room temperature. I stored it at room temperature for 3 days.
Tried this recipe? Let others know by...mentioning @mariasmenu or tagging #mariasmenu
Pages: 1 2
11 thoughts on “White Chocolate & Berry Muffins Recipe”
If I want to make an eggless version, how would the recipe be?
I’m not sure about how to substitute an egg in a recipe, sorry dear :((
I tried this muffins and it came out sooo well… very very yummy. I shall send you the pic soon :)
Thanks a lot Shilpa :) I’d love to see the pic..
It came out very well. the white chocolate and blueberry combination is really yummy. i made this and melting moments for Nanditha’s birthday party.thanks for d recipe.
Thanks a lot dear :)
Belated happy b’day to Nandutty, my hugs & kisses for the b’day girl. Hope you had a great party!
Please do send me the pics of the party, would love to see them :)
Wowo these muffins looks so yummy.
White chocolate and berries, i would love to have these muffins.
Tina – njan parcel ayakkam ketto :)
Thanks Varsha :)
Divs – thank you :). I think it should be ok to use strawberry. Hope Eva dear likes it :)
Muffin looks yummy! Eva loves muffins ..maybe because of her nursery rhyme ‘ Do you know the muffin man?’
Was just wondering if I could substitute blue berry with strawberry…reason is..i have not seen blueberries in bangalore….
Muffins look so yum..I loved that blue table cloth of urs..:D
Hai mariakutty…ithu kollalloooooo enikkum tharane….