Here is the recipe..
- 200 gms Fish Cubes preferably kingfish
- 20 gms plain flour
- 20 gms Cornflour
- 1/2 tsp Ginger
- 1 tsp Garlic
- 4 tsp Onion chopped
- 3 Green chilli slit lengthwise
- 2 tsp Soya sauce
- 3 tsp Spring onion
- 1 small Capsicum
- 1 tsp Ginger garlic paste
- 2 tsp Red Chilli Paste refer notes
- 1/2 tsp White pepper powder
- 1 Egg white
- Marinate fish cubes with maida, cornflour, ginger garlic paste, pepper powder, half of chilli paste, salt & egg white. Make sure that fish pieces are fully covered with this marinade. Keep it for half an hour & deep fry.
- For Gravy
- Heat oil in a pan. Add chopped garlic, ginger, green chilli, onion, capsicum & spring onion accordingly & stir.After that add fish pieces. Add remaining red chilli paste. ( All this has to be done in high flame). Add soyasauce & stir. Add some water. Add cornflour paste & keep for 3 more minutes. Garnish with sliced tomatoes.
Red chilli paste - There are 2 ways of making red chilli paste.
Remove the seeds of red chillies & soak it in vinegar for 24 hrs.Grind it. Stir the paste in oil for sometime.
Add some vinegar to kashmiri chilli powder & mix well.