Here is the recipe…
For Base Layer
- 1 Pound Cake (I used Sara Lee's All Purpose Pound Cake, 300gm)
- 2-3 tbsp Milk Sugar Syrup
For Middle Layer
- 108 gms Kiri Cheese (6 squares, refer notes)
- 2 small Dream Whip Sachet (whipping cream powder (refer notes))
- 125 ml Thick Cream (I used Puck brand)
For Top Layer
- 2 packets Creme Caramel Pudding Mix
- 330 ml Coca-Cola
- Slice the pound cake & layer in a pudding dish. Brush the milk/sugar syrup over the cake to moisten it.
- Whip the whipping cream powder as per package instructions. Add thick cream & cheese to the whipped cream & beat well using electric beater till its combined well. Spread this mixture on top of the cake layer. Keep it in the fridge while you make the top layer.
- Add Coca-Cola to the contents (sugar syrup+pudding mix) of Creme Caramel packets. Mix well & let it boil. Remove from fire. Allow to cool for sometime. Keep a close eye to make sure that it doesnt get set. Pour this over the cream & cheese layer. Return to fridge & let it set for 5-6 hours or overnight. Slice & serve chilled.