Here is the recipe…
- 6 oz White chocolate ( 170 gms, refer notes)
- 1.5 cups Chilled Whipping cream
For Citrus Strawberry Glaze
- 1 1/4 cups Chopped strawberry (refer notes)
- 1/4 cup Orange juice (I used fresh juice)
- 2.5 tbsp Sugar
- For the Mousse
- Microwave white chocolate and 1/4 cup cream in large microwaveable bowl on HIGH for 2 mins or until chocolate is almost melted, stirring after 1 min. Stir until chocolate is completely melted. Cool it down to room temp, stirring occasionally.
- Beat remaining cream (1 1/4 cups) in medium bowl with electric beater until soft peaks form. (Do not overbeat.) Add half of the whipped cream to chocolate mixture; stir with whisk until blended. Stir in remaining whipped cream. Spoon into the individual bowls. Refrigerate for 2 hours to set.
- For the Glaze
- In a heavy bottom pan, combine the strawberries, orange juice and sugar. Keep cooking and stirring till you have a thick sauce where most of the strawberries are mushy and soft. Let it cool completely.
- Pour the glaze over the set mousse. Garnish the mousse with white chocolate and mint leaves.
- Source of Mousse Recipe: Here
- Source of Strawberry Glaze: Here
I used Baker's brand Premium white chocolate for this recipe. You can use any good quality baking/cooking white chocolate. Baker's brand is available in Lulu Hypermarket. I microwaved the chocolate and cream at 100% power for 1 minute and it was ready. I used around 15 med-big size strawberry for this recipe. This recipe yields about half cup each of 6 servings.