A sumptuous treat for all desert lovers. No baking & cooking needed. Very easy to make & trust me its yummy!!
Cold Cheese CakePrint
- 250 gms Digestive Biscuits 2.5 cups, crumbled
- 100 gms Butter 1/2 cup, melted
- 1 cup Cream Cheese 200 gms
- 1 tin Condensed milk
- 1 tin of 170 gms Cream
- 1 tsp Vanilla powder
- 1 tbsp Lemon juice
- 10 gms Gelatin powder 1 tbsp, dissolved in 1/2 cup hot water
- Combine biscuit & melted butter. Press mixture into a bottom loose cake tin. Place in fridge for 10 minutes. Using a food processor, beat cream cheese,condensed milk,cream,vanilla powder & lemon juice until smooth.Stir the melted gelatine into the cream cheese mixture & spoon over the biscuit. Place in the fridge for 2-3 hours until
- completely set. Serve with chocolate sauce.