When am absolutely bored/jobless I’ve this habit of channel surfing from the beginning to the end. But most of the days, even after surfing a 100+ channels, I feel like there is nothing to watch!!! Anyways,one day I got lucky and came across a cookery show. Ya I love to watch cookery shows, I guess many people love watching it even if they don’t like cooking ;)
Ok, now coming to this recipe which I got from that cookery show. This is an absolutely simple and easy recipe. This is a kind of recipe which I call “no frills”. Its very good as a starter for a party or for just munching it while watching TV or when you’ve that sudden urge to snack something spicy and that too real fast, this is the one!!
Here is the recipe:
- Boneless chicken – 1 cup, cut into bite size pieces
- Chilly powder – 1 – 2 tsp
- Pepper powder – ½ – 1 tsp
- Paprika – ¼ tsp (optional)
- Green chilly – 5-7
- Curry leaves
- Marinate the chicken pieces with chilly powder, pepper powder, paprika (if using) and salt. Keep it for 10-15 mins. Shallow fry in oil, add the green chilly and tons of curry leaves along with the chicken pieces. Fry till the chicken is tender and it gets a good reddish brown colour. Sprinkle a pinch of salt on the fried chicken to give it an extra flavor. Serve hot.