Here is the recipe…
- 4 Egg boiled
- 1 tbsp each Crushed ginger & garlic
- 2 Green chilli slit lengthwise
- 3 medium - big Onion finely sliced
- 1 big Tomato sliced
- 1 tbsp Chilli powder
- 2 tbsp Coriander powder
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp Garam Masala
- 1/2 - 1 cup Hot Water
- Curry leaves
- Heat oil in a pan. Add crushed ginger& garlic & green chillies. Add onion & stir. Mix all the masala's together with a liitle oil & make a paste. When onion becomes brown colour add the masala paste.
- When oil starts appearing add the tomato pieces. When the tomato pieces are cooked add enough hot water & cover & cook. When the gravy becomes thick add the boiled eggs & cover it fully with the gravy. Garnish with curry leaves & serve. If more gravy is required add 1/2 cup thick coconut milk.