Here is the recipe…
- 1/2 kg Boneless chicken
- 1 big Onion
- 1 tbsp Chopped ginger
- 2-3 Chopped green chilli
- 1 big Potato (boiled & mashed)
- 1 tsp Pepper powder
- 1/2 tsp Garam Masala
- 1 cup Bread crumbs
- 1-2 Egg white
- Curry leaves
- Oil - for frying
- Cook & mince the chicken. Saute onion till it becomes soft.
- Add chopped ginger, green chillies and curry leaves. Add minced chicken. Mix well. Add salt, pepper powder & garam masala. Stir for 5 minutes & remove from gas.
- Allow the mixture to cool. Once it is cooled add mashed potatoes & mix well.
- Make small balls with the mixture & roll into desired shapes.
- Beat the egg white. Dip each cutlet in egg white & roll with bread crumbs. Deep fry in oil. Serve hot with tomato ketchup.
The shaped cutlets can be stored in the freezer for a month. Bring it to room temperature before frying.