Here is the recipe…
- China Grass - 10 gram Water - 1½ cup
- Condensed milk - 1tin
- Milk - 2 tin ( measured in condensed milk tin )
- Sugar - 4-5 desert spoon
- Vanilla essence - ½ teaspoon
- Grated coconut - 1cup
- Sugar - 2 desert spoon
- Cashew nut chopped - ¼ cup
- To make Pudding:
- Cut the china grass into small pieces & wash it. Soak it in 1½ cups water for 15 minutes. Melt the china grass without any grains.Mix together the number 2 ingredients & heat it well. Once the temperature of the melted china grass & milk mixture becomes the same slowly mix it & heat for 2 minutes. Add vanilla essence to this mixture. Strain this mixture to the pudding dish & refrigerate.
- To make Topping:
- Stir all the ingredients till it turns golden brown. Grind it & store in an airtight container.
- While serving the pudding decorate with coconut topping.